How it Works
- If you want to go on any larger rides that wouldn’t be right for your children there is an option called Baby Switch.
- This is when you queue up once and one parent rides either alone or with whichever child is able to ride and the other parent waits with the other children in the loading area and then once they are finished they swap.
- It is not very well displayed so the safest bet to guarantee you are not disappointed is to ask a cast member at the queue entrance if it is available for that ride.
There are not necessarily any official list of what rides are and aren’t able to take advantage of this but your best bets and the most popular are:
- Big Thunder Mountain.
- Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril.
- Space Mountain: Mission 2.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.