How the Photo Pass Works
- Photo Pass is a service which has the professional photographers around the park take pictures of you at certain points such as meet and greets as well as all of the pictures that you have taken on whilst on the rides.
- You will be given a card that you can then present to the photographers or at the desks at the rides exits and they will be saved.
- The card is valid for 10 days after the first use.
- They are then able to be viewed on the Photo Pass App and on their website.
- They will be available on the website for one year and then can be saved to a phone or computer and from the app you can also customise products with the pictures that can be delivered from your home.
- They can be purchased at any of the park Photo Pass points throughout the park.
Where the Photopass can be used
- Meet Mickey Mouse, Fantasyland.
- Princess Pavilion, Fantasyland.
- Starport, Discoveryland.
- Star Wars: Hyperspace Mountain, Discoveryland.
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Discoveryland.
- Big Thunder Mountain, Frontierland.
- Pirates of the Caribbean, Adventureland.
- Meet Spider-Man, Backlot.
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, Backlot.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Production Courtyard.