There are many shops around the park that sell a range of merchandise and many have specialties which often relate to the area which they are in as well as their individual theming.
- Temple Traders Boutique – clothing and accessories.
- Les Trésors de Schéhérazade – clothing and costumes.
- La Girafe Curieuse – soft toys, accessories and houseware.
- Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost – toys, accessories and food.
- Star Traders – star wars themes merchandise.
- Constellations – space themes products (Lilo and Stitch and Buzz Lightyear).
- Sir Mickey’s Boutique – soft toys and other toys.
- Merlin l’Enchanteur – glass and art shop.
- La Confiserie des Trois Fées – food.
- La Boutique du Château – Christmas shop.
- La Bottega di Geppetto – toys for younger children.
- La Chaumière des Sept Nains (one of my favourite shops!) – Costume and accessory shop but also a few toys.
- Thunder Mesa Mercantile Building – all round type of shop sometimes has rare items.
- The Storybook Store – books in a range of languages.
- Plaza West Boutique – wide range of merchandise by the entrance/exit.
- Plaza East Boutique – same as west but on the other side of the entrance building.
- Main Street Motors – clothing.
- Emporium – widest selection of everything from all the other shops.
- Disney & Co. – toys and costumes.
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd. – clothing.
- Disneyana Collectibles – art and collectables.
- Boardwalk Candy Palace – food and sweets.
- Bixby Babies – toddlers and younger children focused shop.
- Toy Story Playland Boutique – everything Toy Story!
- The Disney Animation Gallery – art and collectables.
- Chez Marianne – French themed toys, food and accessories.
- Les Légendes d’Hollywood – general store selling a wide range of merchandise.